Renew your skin with this emollient cream-based formula designed to work smarter, not make it harder. Our highly effective retinol cream is designed with an entrapped retinol delivery system that gradually and gently releases ingredients to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin turnover to help minimize visible signs of skin aging with minimal irritation. We've also included an airless pump to dispense the product easily while protecting the formula integrity and product performance.
Skin Type: Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin turnover for a more youthful-looking appearance
- Smoother skin texture and even skin tone for a brighter looking complexion
- An emollient cream-based formula that conditions the skin (shea butter and jojoba oil)
- Gentle for skin
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that aids the body in skin turnover, a biological process that prompts the shedding of dead skin, for smoother skin texture, minimizing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration for an overall improved complexion. Obagi Retinol is non-acnegenic and dermatologist tested.
Science & Innovation
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
Retinol is a type of retinoid, which is a class of Vitamin A compounds and derivatives that are popular in products designed to improve skin complexion and texture.
Retinol is a non-prescription retinoid that has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth skin texture, and improve overall skin tone.
- Use once daily in the evenings
- Uncap the aireless pump and apply 1 pump, or a pearl-sized amount to your face. Massage until fully absorbed.
- When using this product, you may experience mild redness, peeling, or skin irritation. These are normal, temporary indications the product is working.
- If irritation occurs, limit use to every other night, or as tolerated. When skin has adjusted, revert to daily use.
- Daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher is highly recommended.
- Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).