Sun Shield Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Warm provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays plus infrared defense to help buffer the skin from heat-derived oxidative stress. Warm tone is ideal for skin with golden or olive undertones.
Skin Type: Normal to Dry Skin, Normal to Oily Skin, Combination
- Unique physical and chemical formulation provides multifaceted UVA/UVB protection and IR, HEV, blue light defense
- Sheer finish. Warm tints enhance the beautiful undertones of your skin
- Thermic micro-shield crystal technology effectively reflects or disperses damaging rays at the skin's surface before causing harm
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective daily broad spectrum sunscreen
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Sheer and fragrance-free formula that is gentle on skin
Science & Innovation:
With a 30-year legacy of science and innovation, Obagi has led transformative research that has met the needs of every skin tone and type. We believe skin care is more than “correcting” or even “preventing,” it’s about unleashing your skin’s full potential. That’s why at Obagi we create inclusive products that support the diversity we all bring to the table. It’s about developing scientifically backed, clinical-quality formulations to promote healthy, future-facing skin.
HOMOSALATE 10%, OCTINOXATE 7.5%, TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.22%, ZINC OXIDE 5%
All Ingredients- water, butyloctyl salicylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl methicone, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, pentylene glycol, behenyl alcohol, physalis angulata extract, dimethicone, PEG-40 stearate, phenoxyethanol, lithothamnion calcareum powder, glycerin, mica, sodium stearoyl lactylate, polyhydroxystearic acid, mannitol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, citric acid, squalane, xanthan gum, alumina, stearic acid, diatomaceous earth, sodium polyacrylate, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, synthetic fluorphlogopite, polysorbate 60, zinc sulfate, sorbitan oleate, chlorphenesin, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tin oxide, iron oxides
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- For children under 6 months of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°−25°C (59°−77°F).