Retinol 0.5 anti wrinkle cream contains 0.5% pure retinol. To ensure the full dosage is slowly and evenly released, the formula contains stabilising and deliverable technology. This retinol face cream can diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolouration. The appearance of blemishes can also be reduced. Intended for evening use, our Retinol 0.5 Cream is recommended for first-time retinol cream users and is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0.
- Retinol 0.5 Face Cream helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin discolouration, blemishes and blotchiness.
- Ageing and acne-prone skin can benefit from the use of this stable formula, which has been created to minimise irritation sometimes associated with the use of retinol creams.
- This Retinol Night Cream is non-comedogenic and won’t block pores.
- Its wide-ranging benefits are suitable for all skin-types.
Retinol 0.5 is effective at reducing the visible signs of ageing and discolouration, as well as addressing acne-prone skin. Routinely used by dermatologists, retinol face cream can visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and breakouts.
How To Use
As part of your evening routine, apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol Cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
For best results wait at least 30 minutes before applying your next skincare product.
Limit initial use of Retinol 0.5 to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other evening or nightly as tolerated.
Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your healthcare professional.
Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
Science & Proof
Designed for maximum efficacy and stability, SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5 Cream is formulated with a high concentration of pure retinol 0.5. To aid this, our formula is enhanced with stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure maximum efficacy while minimising irritation and other common side effects.
Unlike products that utilise traditional encapsulation technology, Retinol 0.5’s innovative delivery system captures and stabilises the active ingredients while protecting the product’s potency.
- 0.5% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, proven to improve the appearance of ageing skin and skin discolouration. Also exfoliates skin to decrease the occurrence of blemishes.
- Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this ingredient helps to calm the skin.
855284 2 - WATER/AQUA/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, RETINOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLOL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, DIMETGICONOL, TRISPODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, BISABOLO, BHT, SORBITAM OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYL GALLATE, D222576/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of this brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.