Phyto Corrective Masque is a hydrating face mask containing highly concentrated botanical extracts, dipeptide and hyaluronic acid to intensively comfort as a face mask for sensitive skin. This intensive comforting and soothing face mask cools on contact, minimises the feeling of skin sensitivity and restores natural radiance and smoothness. Phyto Corrective Masque has been tested post-cosmetic procedure to help reduce visible redness and discomfort skin. This versatile botanical hydrating mask has multifaceted uses:
1. Daily after workouts, sun exposure or hot baths.
2. Seasonally after travel, chlorine or saltwater, or windburn: post travel, chlorine/salt water from swimming, windburn from winter activities.
3. Post-laser, extractions, PDT, IPL, and other in-office cosmetic procedures.
- This hyaluronic acid mask delivers intense cooling and comfort to ease sensitive feeling skin.
- Hydrating ingredients restore a moisturised feel to the skin, helping regain natural radiance and smoothness.
- Tested effective post-cosmetic procedure in helping to reduce redness, this hydrating mask has a cooling system in an oil-free and lightweight gel texture.
Phyto Corrective Masque is scientifically tested on post-cosmetic procedure (non-ablative laser):
20% reduction in visible redness
47% reduction in discomfort immediately post use
2.8°C average reduction in skin surface temperature
Individual results may vary.
Protocol: A dermatologist-controlled split-face study on 30 female subjects ages 18-65. Phyto Corrective Masque was applied to one randomised facial half following full-face fraxel laser procedure. After 15 minutes the full face was rinsed with water and patted dry.
How To Use
Phyto Corrective Masque can be applied as a leave-on, rinse-off, or overnight face mask for sensitive skin.
Science & Proof
Phyto Corrective mask for sensitive skin is scientifically proven to be suitable for use after cosmetic procedures. Studies show a 47% reduction in discomfort immediately after use and a 20% decrease in visible redness.
- 9% green botanicals: A unique blend of cucumber, thyme, and olive extracts soothe skin for optimum comfort from this hydrating mask.
- Calming Dipeptide:Helps reduce the perception of heat sensitivity.
- Hyaluronic Acid:A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body's natural hydrator.
855203 13 - AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, PEG/PPG/ POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOLIN-8/5LY POTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8, PEG/PPG/ POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOLIN-8/5LY POTYLENE GLYCOLEN, HYPOLYHANETURY, POLYHANE CARBOMER, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHLORPHENESIN, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT/OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM /FRAGRANCE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT/CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER /LEAF EXTRACT - THYME FLOWER /LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS EXTRACT/ GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT, TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE, LINALOOL, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL,CI 19140/ YELLOW 5, CI 42090/BLUE 1, SODIUM CHLORIDE, D211647/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of this brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.