A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of ageing caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural ageing process. This anti-ageing cream is formulated with 30% concentration of Proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi'to-sfing'go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and help restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness
- Comforts dry, ageing skin
- Alcohol, and dye-free
In a 12-week study, A.G.E. Interrupter showed a significant improvement in the appearance of wrinkles, firmness, and skin texture.
How to Use
Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Science & Proof
Intrinsic or natural ageing, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and changes in skin metabolism, contribute to the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and crepey skin. Glycation, a major factor of intrinsic ageing, occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the formation of advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.). As a result, glycated collagen and elastin fibers lose the ability to function normally, and the body cannot break them down and replace them, leading to severe wrinkling of the skin. A.G.E. Interrupter is a uniquely-textured formulation optimised to help improve the visible signs of ageing associated with glycation. This potent anti-wrinkle cream features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, blueberry extract, and phytosphingosine to improve visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and a crepey, thinning appearance.
- 4% Blueberry extract: Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity
- 30% Proxylane™: Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine: A naturally occurring chemical that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier associated with dry, ageing skin
740079 10 - AQUA / WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CI 77163/BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, SALICYLOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, COUMARIN, D45751/2.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of this brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.