Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration soft-foaming cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate rough skin. Formulated with 8% glycolic acid combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice and glycerin, this glycolic acid cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
- This gel cleanser features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover.
- Easily removes long-wear makeup, but still suitable for twice daily use.
- The non-comedogenic and alcohol-free formula is suitable for use as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels.
Glycolic acid can help break down bonds between dead skin cells, helping unclog blocked pores and minimise future blockages.
The visible results include reduced dullness and an improvement in the appearance of skin texture and tone.
How to Use
Twice daily, gently massage a small amount of this glycolic acid face wash onto a wet face before rinsing and patting dry.
In the morning, apply before a vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
In the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
Science & Proof
The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on two factors:
1. Concentration: 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
2. pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy
Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 8% glycolic free acid value at a pH of 3.5. Designed for normal, oily, combination, and dry skin, Glycolic Renewal Cleanser combines a powerful blend of exfoliating and soothing ingredients to improve skin texture, tone, and radiance.
- 8% Glycolic Free Acid Value: A powerful fruit acid derived from sugar cane which helps stimulate the skin’s natural exfoliation process, minimising dead skin cell build up.
- 1% Phytic Acid: Naturally present in legumes and seeds, phytic acid helps inhibit the impact of dullness-causing skin aggressors.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: This potent aloe vera leaf extract is cooling and refreshing due to its moisturising gel texture.
- Glycerin: This vegetable derived powerful humectant binds water to help deliver intense hydration.
855313 5 -AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCONUT ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SALICYCLIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM, CYMBOPOGON SCHOENANTHUS OIL, CITRAL, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, D233329/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of this brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.